Quick and delicious churros
View in original language
- Water | 1 cup
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan put the water, margarine and sugar;
- Turn on the fire, stir until it starts to boil;
- After boiling, add the wheat flour;
- Mix well until it becomes a soft dough;
- Turn off the fire, transfer the dough to a refractory and add the eggs and mix well until it is incorporated into the dough;
- Place the dough in a pastry bag and with the help of a pair of scissors, cut the desired size into the hot oil to fry.
- For the topping, in a pan put 1 can of condensed milk, 1 box of cream, 2 spoons of chocolate powder and 1 spoon of margarine. Mix until it becomes a brigadeiro at spoon point.
- Pass the churros in sugar and cinnamon, and now just dip them in the brigadeiro and enjoy!!!
Did you like this recipe?