View in original language
- 1 box of condensed milk395 g
- Same measure of whole Uht milk395 ml
- 3 eggs3 unit(s)
- 1 cup of refined sugar180 g
- Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180°C.
- Beat the condensed milk, milk and eggs in a blender for 5 minutes.
- Place the sugar in a mold with a hole in the middle (capacity for 2¹/2 liters) Take the oven until the sugar melts and forms a caramel, remove from the oven spread the caramel all over and pour the beaten mixture, cover with aluminum foil.
- bake in a bain-marie for an hour and 40 minutes or until the pudding is firm. After 1 hour, remove the aluminum foil, and remove from the oven, wait for it to set and take the pudding to the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like