View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Take the shape you want to make the pudding, spread the sugar on it and take it to the stove flame, low heat. Melt the sugar right there, always stirring so it doesn't burn. After that, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Place the condensed milk, eggs and milk in a blender. The measure of milk is the same as condensed milk.
- Beat the mixture for three minutes, if you wish you can add 3 drops of your favorite essence
- After hitting the blender, strain the mixture directly into the roast with melted sugar.
- Put aluminum foil on this roast and place it inside another larger roast, with water.
- Put all this in the oven at 210 degrees for 45 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?