View in original language
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk powder | 3 tablespoon
- Eggs | 3 ounce (oz)
- liquid milk | 2 can(s)
- Sugar | 200 g
- Water | 100 ml
- Vanilla | 1 tablespoon
- You start by making the caramel sauce.
- 200 grams of sugar and 100 ml of water, on low heat, from time to time you stir, always keeping an eye on the syrup, because it can burn.
- Then you put all the ingredients in the blender, eggs, condensed milk, liquid milk, vanilla and powdered milk, beat for 5 minutes.
- Put the caramel in the form still hot and then the ingredients that you hit in the blender.
- Take it to the oven for 45 minutes, wait to cool down a little and then take it to the fridge for 5 hrs, then just take it out of the shape with the help of a knife. To be able to take it out of shape and eat.
Did you like this recipe?