View in original language
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Milk2 can(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- In a pan, melt the sugar until it reaches caramel point.
- Put the syrup in a round shape with a hole in the middle and let it cool.
- In the blender place the eggs, condensed milk and milk (same measure of condensed milk)
- Whisk for about 5 minutes so it doesn't smell like an egg.
- Using a sieve, pour the liquid into the mold.
- Bake in a bain-marie for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
- Let it cool down and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.