Protein Fit Cupcake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oat bran | 2 tablespoon
- Almond flour | 1 tablespoon
- Natural yogurt | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate flavored whey protein | 2 tablespoon
- Peanut Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Strawberries | 2 tablespoon
- In a small bowl, start beating the egg with the natural yogurt until foamy.
- Add the oat bran, almond flour and whey and mix well.
- Take it to a mug or bowl that you can go to the market.
- Bake in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Wait for it to cool and unmold
- Put peanut butter and strawberries on top
- Ready 😋 great snack or pre workout option 💪
Did you like this recipe?