Prestigious volcano cake
View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Whole milk1 cup
- Chocolate powder or chocolate3 tablespoon
- grated coconut100 g
- Oil1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Condensed milk / topping1 unit(s)
- Shredded Coconut / Topping200 g
- Margarine / topping1 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- In a blender add the eggs, chocolate powder, butter, wheat flour, sugar and milk, grated coconut then beat for 5 minutes.
- Add the yeast and mix with a spatula gently.
- In a greased shape, pour the dough and bake in a medium oven (180º C) preheated for about 40 minutes.
- Syrup: In a pan, heat the butter and mix the condensed milk and the grated coconut.
- Add the cream and mix well until you get a creamy consistency.