Powdered milk mousse with ganache topping
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Milk powder | 2 cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate bar | 250 g
- Unflavored gelatin | 12 g
- Hydrate the gelatin according to package directions.
- Beat in the blender: gelatin, condensed milk, 1 and a half cans of cream (reserve half a can for the ganache) and powdered milk.
- Refrigerate until set
- For the ganache, place half a can of cream and the chopped chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir well until smooth
- Cover the mousse with the chocolate ganache and put it back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?