Powdered milk candy
View in original language
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Powdered nest milk2 cup
- grated coconut20 g
- Refined sugar (grease)100 g
- In the pan, place the condensed milk, the ninhi milk and stir over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut and the cream, stirring for 7 minutes or until the candy releases from the bottom of the pan.
- Let it cool down and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll up and pass in refined sugar and you can enjoy this delight