In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk | 200 g
- Unsalted butter | 1/2 tablespoon
- Chocolate 60% cocoa | 30 g
- Chopped Chocotone | 2 cup
- Orange Juice | 1/3 cup
- Chocolate sprinkles | to taste
- Prepare a soft brigadeiro with condensed milk, butter and chocolate. Wait to cool down and take the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Moisten the pieces of chocotone with the orange juice and set aside.
- In a pot make layers alternating the brigadeiro and the chocotone and lastly cover with the sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cake in the bregadeiro pot