View in original language
- Popcorn Corn | 2 cup
- Condensed Milk | 395 ml
- Sour Cream | 200 ml
- Sugar | to taste
- Pop the popcorn without salt
- Separate 1 cup of the popped popcorn and put it in a blender along with the cream.
- Whip until creamy and strain.
- Add this popcorn cream to the pan along with the condensed milk and cook until the brigadeiro is rolled up and set aside.
- Make a caramel with the sugar and mix it in the leftover popcorn.
- Put this caramel popcorn in a blender until it turns into crumbs.
- Use this farofa to pass the brigadiers
Did you like this recipe?