View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- plum5 unit(s)
- Yeast powder1 tablespoon
- Milk1 cup
- In the blender, beat the plum with the egg, sugar and oil, beat for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour and mix with the blender dough.
- Then put the yeast in the powder. Mix
- Pour into a greased and floured form
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 1 box of condensed milk
- 1 box of sour cream
- 7 plums without pits
- Blend everything in a blender and pour over the cake.
- It's light and delicious