Platter Romeo and Juliet
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Cream cheese | 1 can(s)
- Colorless gelatin | 12 g
- Guava | 300 g
- Water | 150 ml
- Hydrate the gelatin according to the package.
- In the blender, add the condensed milk, cream, cottage cheese and the already hydrated gelatin, beat well until smooth.
- Transfer to a refractory and put in the fridge
- Cut the guava into cubes and bring to a low heat add the water to stir until dissolved.
- Wait a few minutes and pour the guava syrup over the first part and return to the fridge for an average of 2 hours before serving.
- good dessert
Did you like this recipe?