Pineapple Verrine with Zero Coconut
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pineapple in cubes without the core | 1 unit(s)
- Culinary sweetener | 1 cup
- Gems | 2 unit(s)
- Egg whites | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Maizena | 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Peel | 1 unit(s)
- grated coconut | 2 tablespoon
- Light cream | 1 unit(s)
- Place the pineapple cut into cubes in a pan, add 1 cup of water, about 2 tablespoons of sweetener (to taste) and the cinnamon in bark. Let it cook on low heat until the pineapple softens well (about 20 minutes). Reserve.
- For the pastry cream, beat with a fouet, 2 egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of sweetener until smooth. Add the cornstarch and a little milk and beat well until there are no lumps. Reserve.
- Put the rest of the milk in a pan along with the vanilla essence until it boils. Lower the heat and add the beaten egg yolks with the cornstarch. Stir well to avoid lumps. Add 2 tablespoons of grated coconut and continue to stir. When it thickens, turn off the heat, transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film. Let cool.
- For the topping, beat 3 egg whites. Add 3 tablespoons of culinary sweetener and beat until it becomes a meringue. Add the cream and mix carefully.
- To assemble the glass, place a little of the cream in the bottom, over the cream the pineapple jam and finish with the frosting.
- Take it to freeze and decorate with coconut shavings!
Did you like this recipe?