View in original language
- Chopped and Cooked Pineapple1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk395 g
- Sour cream200 g
- Skinless yolks3 unit(s)
- Whole milk500 ml
- Corn starch3 tablespoon
- Vanilla or hazelnut essence1 dessert spoon
- Chop the pineapple, cook, then drain and reserve the pineapple and syrup.
- In the pan, place the condensed milk with the starch and dissolve well, add the sieved yolks, mix well, add the cream, the milk and bring to a boil, always stirring over medium heat, scraping the bottom of the pan and sides so it doesn't burn, until form a thick cream, turn off the heat and add the essence, put it in a bowl, cover with a plastic film and let it cool.
- I made it with cake slices, but you can also make it with Maria cookies or cornstarch. I used galvonotec's small G 34 pack
- Once cool, let's go to assembly. Start with the cream, arrange the slice of cake, wet it a little with the reserved pineapple syrup, another layer of cream, have a little of the chopped pineapple, another layer of cake, always remembering to wet the cake, cream and finally the pineapple, decorate with whipped cream, cover and refrigerate. serve ice cream
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Peanut ice cream 🍦
Tin corn cake 🌽