View in original language
- Pineapple in Caldas1 can(s)
- Whipped cream2 unit(s)
- White coconut pineapple or vanilla cake2 unit(s)
- Prepare the whipped cream according to the package instructions.
- Crumble a cake and cover the bottom of a refractory, squeezing lightly to level
- Drizzle the cake layer with half of the pineapple syrup Spread half of the pineapples in syrup, chopped into cubes Cover with half the whipped cream Repeat the process making another layer of cake + syrup + chopped pineapple + whipped cream
- Finish with chopped walnuts or coconut flakes
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.