Pineapple Pavé with Galaki
View in original language
- Pineapple Jam: Pineapple | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple Jam: Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Ganache: White Chocolate | 2 unit(s)
- Ganache: Sour Cream | 1 can(s)
- White Cream: Milk | 400 ml
- Gems | 3 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Corn starch | 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 2 tablespoon
- Cornstarch or Champagne Cookies (1 pack) | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple candy:
In a pan, place the chopped pineapple without the core and 1/2 cup of sugar. Let it cook until the pineapple turns yellow and that sweet smell rises, this process takes a while but it is necessary to remove the acidity of the pineapple well!
- White Cream:
In a pan, with the fire off, add the milk and corn starch, stir well until diluted, add the sifted yolks, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Turn on the fire and stir constantly until the cream thickens, let it cool!
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie and mix the cream and set aside!
A layer of White cream, a layer of biscuits soaked in milk, a layer of pineapple jam, do this until the ingredients are used up! (This amount makes two layers more or less) Finish with the Ganache and nest milk sprinkled on top! !
Did you like this recipe?