View in original language
- medium pineapple cut into cubes1 unit(s)
- Pineapple flavored jellies2 unit(s)
- water1/2 cup
- condensed milk2 can(s)
- sour cream2 can(s)
- in a pan, put the pineapple, the sugar is the water. After it boils, wait 20 minutes until the water dries up and the pineapple is slightly caramelized.
- dissolve the gelatin in a glass of very hot water
- mix the cream, condensed milk and gelatin already dissolved in the water
- put the cream in a pyrex of your choice
- put the pineapple on top and take it to the fridge until the gelatin creates consistency
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like