View in original language
- Pineapple cut into cubes1 unit(s)
- Sugar1/2 cup
- condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Pineapple Jelly2 unit(s)
- Milk395 ml
- Egg Yolk3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence1 teaspoon
- Bring to the fire the condensed milk, the yolks and the vanilla essence (optional) stirring until it thickens. Place on a platter and let cool.
- Peel, remove the spikes and the pineapple stalk is chopped into small pieces.
- Bring to a boil with the sugar, over low heat, until it is cooked and with little syrup.
- Add the pineapple gelatin, stirring gently.
- Then layer the cream and the pineapple looks great, also add an oreo cookie (optional)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like