Pineapple Chocolate Mousse
View in original language
- Condensed milk350 g
- Sour cream350 g
- Pineapple juice2 unit(s)
- Dark chocolate300 g
- Sour cream (to melt with the chocolate)200 g
- In a bowl, mix together the condensed milk and the cream.
- Gradually add the juice and mix well
- Add to serving platters to taste and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, add the chocolate and cream.
- Microwave every 5 minutes until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Once melted, add the chocolate over the mousse.