Pineapple Cake With Coconut
View in original language
- Sponge Cake Dough: Eggs | 8 unit(s)
- Sugar | 300 g
- Milk | 200 ml
- Butter | 50 g
- Wheat flour | 400 g
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Pineapple cream with coconut: condensed milk | 560 g
- Milk | 2 l
- Maizena | 50 g
- Gem | 200 g
- Fresh Coconut | 300 g
- Fresh cream | 300 ml
- Chopped Ripe Pineapples | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 300 g
- Water | 1 l
- Whipped cream: sour cream | 250 g
- Icing sugar | 25 g
- Finishing: fresh coconut | 300 g
- Aluminum foil | 1 unit(s)
- Bread | 1 unit(s)
- Beat the whole eggs until doubled in volume. When it is very light, add the sugar and beat for another 2 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the milk with the butter until it boils.
- Gradually add the yeasted flour, the warmed milk and butter to the mixer, mixing lightly with a crusty bread.
- Grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Bake at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
- Cream: in a pan, add the condensed milk, the milk, the cornstarch, the yolk and the fresh coconut.
- Place in the oven on low until it thickens.
- Add the fresh cream, mix and set aside.
- Cook the pineapples with the sugar.
- When it's at the point of compote, add the water. Let it boil.
- Using a sieve, drain the syrup and set aside.
- Mix the coconut cream with the pineapple compote, let it cool to fill the cake.
- Whipped cream: with a mixer, beat the cream and sugar until you reach the whipped cream point.
- Finishing: Cut the dough in half.
- Drizzle the cake batter with the syrup.
- Fill the cake with the coconut cream with pineapple.
- Cover the cake with whipped cream and decorate with fresh coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours before cutting into square pieces and wrapping in aluminum foil.
Did you like this recipe?