View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Coconut milk250 ml
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Yeast1 dessert spoon
- Pineapple1 unit(s)
- For the syrup: 1 cup of sugar 1/2 cup of water
- Put the sugar in a pan and when it's all melted, stirring constantly so it doesn't burn, add the water. Wait for this water to incorporate with the syrup, always stirring for another 3 minutes and then you can put it in the form that will bake the cake. Then book.
- For the pineapple, peel and cut into small cubes, without the core.
- Place the pineapple cubes in the caramelized form.
- Pasta: It can be made with a fuer or mixer. Place the eggs, sugar and butter in a bowl and beat until the dough is homogeneous. Then add the milk and stir some more. Add the sifted wheat flour and stir until all the flour is incorporated, finally the yeast.
- Put the dough in the shape, where it is already caramelized with the pineapple in cubes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
- Note: must be uninformed while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pineapple cake 🍍