View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Pineapple1 unit(s)
- In the battery, first beat the eggs, margarine and sugar, after turning into a cream, add the milk and wheat flour, and two pieces of pineapple to flavor the dough. Beat some more and lastly add the baking soda and mix with the spoon lightly.
- In the pan melt the sugar until it forms a caramel.
- In a greased form, place the pineapple slices, on top of the sugar that has just melted and lastly the cake dough.
- Take to bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until the dough is golden.