View in original language
- Base Cake (recipe in profile) | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple cut into small pieces | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar (if Cristal tastes better) | 200 ml
- Water | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 200 ml
- Vanilla flan box | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 200 ml
- Box/can of condensed milk | 1/2 unit(s)
- Box/can of sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Milk powder | 4 tablespoon
- Pineapple juice powder (tang type) | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan, place the chopped pineapple, sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until it turns sweet.
Strain and reserve the pineapple and syrup separately.
If desired, reserve a part of the pineapple for garnish.
- Once this is done, in the same pan, place the milk, the flan pack and the pineapple syrup, stirring constantly. When it boils, add the cup of cream (200 ml).
When it starts to thicken, add the pineapple jam. Reserve.
- Blend 1/2 box/can of condensed milk, the box/can of cream, powdered milk and powdered juice in a blender. Reserve.
- Cut the cake in half or into small individual portions.
Fill with the pineapple cream.
Finish with the cream beaten in the blender.
Decorate with the reserved pieces of candy (optional).
Place in the fridge until very cold.
Did you like this recipe?