Pineapple and peaches ice cream
View in original language
- Diced pineapple | 1 unit(s)
- Peach in syrup | 1 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Whey-free milk cream | 1 can(s)
- Unflavored colorless gelatin envelope | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple Jelly Boxes | 3 unit(s)
- Refined sugar | 1 cup
- Bring the pineapple to the fire with the sugar and let it cook until soft, strain and reserve the syrup.
- Dissolve the gelatin boxes in 3 cups of boiling water, stir and add 2 cups of ice-cold water in the freezer until it starts to set.
- In a blender, beat the cream, the condensed milk, the pineapple gelatin, the syrup and the colorless gelatin, hydrated in 2 tablespoons of water and dissolved in a water bath.
- Spread the cooked pineapple on a platter and cover with half of the gelatine beaten in the blender, refrigerate until firm. Spread the chopped peaches and cover with the rest of the gelatin.
- Return to the fridge to firm.
decorate as you want
Did you like this recipe?