Pinch Of Guava
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Butter or margarine150 g
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling to taste
- Water4 tablespoon
- Guava peel cut into strips150 g
- Mix the flour with the sugar. Add the butter and with your fingertips, stir until it forms a little girl.
- Add the water and stir until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Flour a smooth surface and roll out the dough until it is very thin. With the help of a cutter, cut the dough, and open again what is left, until finished.
- Place a guava in the center of the dough and close by pressing the junction of the two ends. Arrange on a greased and floured baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden.