Petit Gateau - YouTube: Mauricio Rodrigues
View in original language
- **REVENUE 1: | 0 l
- Melted semisweet chocolate (1 large tablet). I break the bar and put it in the microwave for 1 minute in the glass bowl that I will prepare the candy, stir with the help of a fork and put another 30 seconds until it melts. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. *I've used the Nestlé and Alpino brands. | 200 g
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 2 tablespoon
- Egg* | 2 unit(s)
- Gem* | 2 unit(s)
- *Instead of 2 eggs and 2 yolks I use 3 whole eggs. | 3 unit(s)
- **REVENUE 2: | 0 l
- Sugar | 100 g
- Milk powder | 110 g
- Chocolate powder | 120 g
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Choose a petit gateau recipe, but both just mix everything together.
*So far I have only made the 1st recipe and I am in love with it.
- After preparing the petit gateau dough, separate metal or silicone molds, grease it with margarine and chocolate or cocoa powder, that's right because this way the petit gateau doesn't get whitish or stained when you unmold it.
*I use the cake release recipe to grease.
- Put the dough in the molds, leaving almost full, then put it in the AirFryer mold, already preheated for 5 minutes, and program for 6 minutes at 200°.
- When they are ready, remove carefully, as they will be hot, wait 1 minute and unmold where you will serve. Serve with your favorite ice cream and those sprinkles, sticks and farofinhas that everyone loves!
- Makes 8 patty / quindim molds (size number 4).
- Tips: Freeze the petit gateaus still raw in the molds, and then prepare them directly in the AirFryer for 8 minutes!
- Website: https://fritadeirasemoleo.blogspot.com/2014/02/petit-gateau-na-airfryer.html?m=1
Did you like this recipe?