View in original language
- Dark chocolate | 150 g
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 100 g
- Refined sugar | 50 g
- Butter | 100 g
- Cocoa powder and butter for greasing | to taste
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie (off the heat).
- After cooling the chocolate mixture, add the eggs, then the sugar and finally the wheat flour (sifted and little by little).
- Grease the molds with butter and sprinkle with the chocolate powder.
- Place in preheated oven at 250 degrees for about 8 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?