View in original language
- Boxes of condensed milk3 unit(s)
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Margarine2 teaspoon
- Toddy1 cup
- Chocolate powder1 cup
- Granules1 to taste
- In the blender, beat the condensed milk, the cream, the chocolate powder, the sugar, the Qualy and the eggs;
- Grease a shape with a hole in the middle with margarine, sprinkle sugar and pour the dough;
- Bake in a bain-marie (on a baking sheet with water inside) in an oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool
- Unmold the sprinkled chocolate;
- Take it to freeze. serve.