Peanut Tea with Cinnamon
View in original language
- Milk | 1 l
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Roasted peanuts | 200 g
- Filtered water | 250 ml
- In a large pot, add the milk and bring to a boil.
Add the cinnamon powder.
- When it is almost boiling, lower the heat and add the condensed milk.
Stir so it doesn't spill or stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Place the peanut in the blender and on the pulse function, crush it.
- Place half of the already crushed peanuts together with the milk in the pan. Add the filtered water to the other part of the peanut and hit the blender for 3 minutes, then put it together with the ingredients in the pan and let it boil for 5 minutes and it's ready.
- Serve it hot .
Did you like this recipe?