In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk2 unit(s)
- Milk500 ml
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Powdered milk2 tablespoon
- Peanut1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Beat the peanut in the blender remove and reserve
- Beat in the blender the milk the egg powdered milk condensed milk
- Prepare the syrup melt the sugar and when it is golden add hello water let it cook until all the sugar dissolves
- Pour the peanuts into the pudding mass and pour everything into the mold with syrup.
- Bake in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let it freeze for 2 hours before serving