Peanut pie with dulce de leche and chocolate ganache
View in original language
- Chocolate cornstarch cookie | 1 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine | 250 g
- Peanut | 300 g
- Dulce de leche | 300 g
- Milk or semisweet chocolate | 200 g
- Fresh cream | 1 unit(s)
- Grind the biscuit in a blender or in a food processor, add it to the margarine or unsalted butter, open the dough in a false bottom shape and bake until golden, set aside.
- When the dough is ready, throw the dulce de leche and then the peanuts, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a bain marie, microwave for 30 seconds, in a bain marie until melted, then add the fresh cream, it can be in a box too.
- Place the ganache on top of the Dulce de leche and the peanuts spreading well, decorate with chocolate powder or cocoa powder then add the peanuts to decorate, refrigerate for 1 hour to harden the ganache.
Did you like this recipe?