Peanut cream cookies
View in original language
- Unsalted butter at room temperature | 225 g
- Sugar | 200 g
- Brown sugar | 200 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Vanilla Extract | 0.5 teaspoon
- Sugar-free peanut butter | 240 g
- Wheat flour | 340 g
- Baking soda | 0.5 teaspoon
- Salt | 0.5 teaspoon
- In a mixer, beat the butter with the 2 types of sugar until it becomes a fluffy cream and doubles in volume.
- Add eggs 1 at a time
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Finally, add the flour, salt and bicarbonate and beat until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Assemble a baking sheet with parchment paper and make balls the size you want.
- Don't forget to leave space between the cookies as they will spread out during baking.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 10 minutes.
- Follow the same with the rest of cookies
- It may be less or more than 24 cookies, depending on the size you are going to make.
Did you like this recipe?