View in original language
- egg whites | 160 g
- Sugar | 320 g
- Lemon juice | 5 ml
- Berries to decorate | to taste
- Make a Swiss meringue, being careful not to go above 60 degrees.
- Whisk the meringue until it comes to room temperature and forms peaks.
- Put parchment paper in a form
- Place the meringue in a pastry bag and trace the desired shape on the parchment paper.
- Bake in a low oven for 60 to 120 minutes
- Serve garnished with your favorite fruit, wait for it to cool.
Did you like this recipe?