PAVE OF PINEAPPLE
View in original language
- Small pineapple, chopped and peeled1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk2 unit(s)
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- Maizena4 tablespoon
- Cornstarch Biscuits1 unit(s)
- Milk200 ml
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- White chocolate bar200 g
- Shredded Coconut to taste
- Water200 ml
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Place the chopped pineapple in a pan with a cup of water and two level tablespoons of sugar. Let it boil for 20 min in low fire, after the time turn off the fire and book.
- For the cream, place the condensed milk and the 4 tablespoons of cornstarch in a pan and stir until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. Do this process without putting it on fire.
- Add the cream, the same amount of milk and the margarine. Place over medium heat and stir until thickened. ATTENTION : the point is the porridge point.
- Line a refractory with part of this cream and add the cornstarch biscuit, alternating, cream and then the biscuit. In the last layer add the pineapple and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate bar in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Add a box of milk cream to the chocolate and mix well. After that, cover the last layer of pineapple with the chocolate, sprinkle grated coconut and refrigerate for 2 hours.