In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk4 unit(s)
- Sour cream5 unit(s)
- Bis white, black or black box5 unit(s)
- Chocolate bar3 unit(s)
- Gems2 unit(s)
- Vanilla, rum or brandy. to taste
- Chocolate powder3 tablespoon
- In a pan, mix 2 condensed milk, 2 cream, 1 sifted yolk and vanilla to taste. In low fire stir well and non stop until it becomes a cream. Reserve.
- In another pan mix 2 condensed milk, the 2 cream of milk, the vanilla, the chocolate powder, and a sifted yolk. In low fire mix well until it turns into a cream. Add 1/2 bar of chocolate and stir well. Reserve.
- Cut all bis into 4 parts.
- In a refractory place a part of the white cream, throw the chopped bis over the white cream.
- Add a part of the chocolate cream on top, and cover with bis.
- Repeat the process until the creams are finished and finish with bis.
- Take it to freeze for approx. 6 hours.