Pastry cream filling with fruits
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Gems | 3 unit(s)
- condensed milk | 400 g
- Milk | 800 ml
- Corn Starch | 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla Essence | 1 tablespoon
- In a pan add the sifted egg yolks, condensed milk, milk and cornstarch
- In low fire always mix until it reduces and becomes a homogeneous cream.
- Turn off the heat and add the vanilla, mix again
- Then just use
The cream with the fruits can be served in bowls, in cake filling, cake in the pot, etc.
Did you like this recipe?