Passion fruit pave with whipped cream
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Heavy cream1 can(s)
- Milk powder1 cup
- Passion Fruit2 unit(s)
- Whipped cream400 ml
- Passion fruit juice500 ml
- Cornstarch Cookie200 g
- In a blender, beat the juice, powdered milk, condensed milk and Heavy cream for 2 minutes.
- In a refractory, layer the cream and biscuits, remembering that you must finish with the cream. Place in the fridge for 4 hours
- Remove from the refrigerator Beat whipped cream in a mixer until it reaches the desired consistency and add it over the cream.
- Cut the passion fruit and place over the whipped cream to decorate