passion fruit pavé
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Passion Fruit Juice2 unit(s)
- Maria type wafer pack1 unit(s)
- Beat the condensed milk with the cream and the passion fruit juice in the blender. Reserve!
- Syrup: The separated seeds 1 cup of sugar 1/2 cup of water Cook over low heat until it reaches a syrup-like consistency.
- Mounting: 1 layer of cream Maria wafer soaked in milk 1 more layer of cream.
- Finish with the passion fruit syrup. Serve cold.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Strawberry cream pie