PASSION FRUIT MOUSSE WITH SYRUP
View in original language
- Passion Fruit Juice150 ml
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- Pulp of a passion fruit1 to taste
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender for 4 minutes, then transfer to a container and take it to the freezer.
- For the syrup, you will need the passion fruit pulp and 3 looks of sugar soup. Bring to a boil and stir until a thin syrup forms. (the syrup is optional)
- Remove the mousse from the freezer and pour the syrup over it and put it in the freezer.
- Serve very cold.