Passion Fruit Mousse with Fruit
View in original language
- condensed milk2 can(s)
- sour cream2 can(s)
- natural passion fruit juice1 cup
- passion fruit1 unit(s)
- crystal sugar1 cup
- Remove the pulp of 3 passion fruit and hit the blender, sieve to remove the seeds and put it in a measuring cup.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- put in a refractory
- make a syrup with the pulp of 1 passion fruit and the crystal sugar, stirring until it forms a transparent syrup. Let cool and pour over the mousse.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.