Passion Fruit Mousse with Chocolate Sauce
View in original language
- Passion Fruit Juice100 ml
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Cx. Milk cream2 unit(s)
- Chocolate bar90 g
- Cx. Milk cream1 unit(s)
- Add passion fruit juice, condensed milk and two boxes of cream to the blender and blend for 4 minutes.
- Once ready, transfer the mousse to a refractory and take it to the freezer.
- For the syrup, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and after melted add the cream, mix well and pour over the mousse, return to the freezer and leave for at least 2 hours.
- Serve it cold, it's delicious.