Passion Fruit Mousse with Chocolate and Nutella
View in original language
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Sour cream3 can(s)
- Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate2 can(s)
- Dark chocolate200 mg
- Nutella or hazelnut cream2 tablespoon
- Granules1 cup
- Beat all the mousse ingredients in the blender (except Nutella) for 5 with just 2 cream until thick.
- Put it in a bowl and put it in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler. Turn off the heat and mix the Nutella and the cream.
- After the cream has cooled, cover the mousse and decorate with sprinkles. Put it in the fridge again. Serve cold.