Passion fruit mousse
View in original language
- Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate300 ml
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- sour cream2 can(s)
- Pass about four or five large passion fruit in the blender without water, strain and reserve 300ml of this juice.
- Place the cream, condensed milk and passion fruit juice in the blender and blend well.
- Put it in a bowl and take it to the freezer until it's firm, don't let it freeze, to get more creamy. Note: But if you don't use it on the same day, you can freeze it, it will become a kind of ice cream.
- Note: If you add a spoon of powdered milk it will be better and it will help not to create ice crystals in case you freeze.