Passion fruit mousse
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Milk | 250 ml
- Dessert powder in passion fruit flavor | 3 tablespoon
- Unflavored gelatin | 24 g
- Passion fruit pulp (syrup) | 30 g
- Sugar (Slurry) | 1/2 cup
- In the blender place the condensed milk, cream, milk and powder for dessert, beat for 2 minutes. then add the already hydrated and dissolved unflavored gelatin, beat again, place in a container and reserve in the fridge.
Place the passion fruit pulp in a pan, add the sugar and mix, bring to a medium heat, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes, or until it becomes syrupy.
- Allow the syrup to cool before placing on top of the mousse.
- Let it freeze for about 2 hours.
Did you like this recipe?