Passion fruit mousse
View in original language
- Concentrated passion fruit juice (200)ml | 1 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Colorless gelatin powder | 12 g
- Syrup: pulp with passion fruit seeds | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Water | 1/3 cup
- 1-Beat the passion fruit juice with the condensed milk and the cream in the blender until you get an aerated cream.
Add the melted gelatin and beat for 1 to 2 minutes to mix well.
2-Distribute in individual bowls and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or until consistent.
3-Serve watered with the syrup.
4-Take the ingredients to the fire and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Use cold.
Did you like this recipe?