Passion fruit mousse
View in original language
- cups of passion fruit concentrate | 2 cup
- can or 395 grams of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- can or 300 grams of sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Tablespoon Gelatin Powder | 1 tablespoon
- 50 milliliters of warm water | 50 ml
- In the blender, add 2 cups of passion fruit concentrate, 1 can of condensed milk and 1 box of cream. Beat until smooth.
- In a bowl, place 1 tablespoon of powdered gelatin and dissolve in 50 milliliters of warm water.
- Then add the gelatin to the blender mixture.
- Place in a refractory and decorate with passion fruit seeds.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours
Did you like this recipe?