Papaya cream with red fruit coulis and mixed nuts
View in original language
- Papaya Papaya2 unit(s)
- Cream or vanilla ice cream150 g
- Berries (Strawberry, Fresh Cherry, Blackberry and Blueberries)300 g
- Sicilian Lemon1 unit(s)
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Mix of nuts (Almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts and cashews)150 g
- PAPAYA CREAM: In a food processor add the pulp of the two papayas and the ice cream and process until they are well incorporated. Reserve the cream in a container in the freezer for 15 minutes before preparing the glass. *It's not papaya ice cream! Watch out for the freezer!
- RED FRUIT COULIS: In the food processor, place the fruits, lemon juice and sugar. Process everything for a few seconds and you will see a WONDERFUL and simple red fruit syrup.
- CHESTNUT MIX FAROFA: In the processor or in a pestle, crush the mix of chestnuts to turn into a farofa; however, you can grind less if you want larger pieces (I prefer it that way!).
- MOUNTING: In a tall glass, make a bed of coulis, then add the papaya cream, finish with a thread of coulis on the rim and the chestnut crumbs. Use blackberries and blueberries for decoration. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Semifredo with red fruit syrup
Papaya cream with red fruit coulis