Papaya candy with poop
View in original language
- Large beautiful papaya and greens | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 kg
- Water | 1 l
- grated coconut | 200 g
- Cloves | 15 unit(s)
- Wash the papayas and then cut the ends, peel them and remove the seeds.
- Cut them into 4 parts
- Place on medium heat for about 10 minutes. To dissolve and make a very thin syrup.
- Add the grated coconut and let it cook for 5 minutes for 9.
- Then add the grated mums and stir. Let it cook and keep stirring so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- The point is you who choose.
Did you like this recipe?