Panna Cotta with Orange Sauce
View in original language
- Whole milk.20 ml
- Colorless gelatin powder.2 g
- Fresh cream.150 ml
- Sugar.30 g
- Vanilla paste.2 g
- Water10 ml
- Orange.1 unit(s)
- Sugar15 g
- Orange blossom water.1 ml
- Mint leaf1 unit(s)
- Orange1 unit(s)
- Vanilla Panna Cotta, in a bowl put the water and sprinkle the gelatin. Let it hydrate for 5 min. Microwave for 10 sec. to dissolve.
- In a pan, place the cream, milk and vanilla. Bring to a boil, no need to boil.
- Mix the dissolved gelatin in the still hot liquid.
- Place the panna cotta in glasses or glasses and refrigerate until firm.
- Orange syrup, remove the orange zest.
- Squeeze the orange and extract the juice.
- Put the sugar and juice in a pan. And cook over low heat until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat, add orange blossom water and orange zest.
- finalization Remove the supremes from the orange, pour the cold syrup over the panna cotta, and garnish with the orange supremes and mint.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like